ZYMOX® Topical Spray with 1% Hydrocortisone
For Hot Spots & Skin Infections on Pets
ZYMOX® Topical Spray provides a more concentrated formula for direct application to skin infections and wound sites. No need to disinfect area to be treated because the LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties. Pre- cleaning and cleaning during treatment disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results.
Recommended for use on wounds and the most troublesome skin infections.
Surface Infections on pets
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
Body fold pyoderma
- Superficial and generalized pyoderma
- Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
FUNGAL infections in dogs and cats
- Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
Yeast: infections in dogs and cats
By: Pet King Brands
- Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
1113 08152016 07202017