VIRBANTEL® Flavored Chewables
(pyrantel pamoate/ praziquantel)
Flavored chewables provide easy, affordable treatment and control of roundworm, hookworm, and tapeworm infections in dogs.
For the treatment and control of:
- Roundworms Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis)
- Eliminates roundworm, hookworm, and tapeworm infections.
- Pork liver–flavored chewable helps ensure that your patients will take their medication. Allows for easy administration by the pet owner. No need to mix with food.
- Proven active ingredients, pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel, assure product efficacy and safety. Approved for use in puppies and dogs aged 12 weeks and older with a minimum weight of 6 lbs.
- Easy dosing. Tablets available in 30 mg and 114 mg. Clients simply give 1 to 4 flavored tablets per dose, depending on dog’s weight.
- Economical protection against 3 common internal parasites.
- Cost-effective and convenient 50-count bottles available.