MovoFlex Joint Soft Chews for Medium Dogs
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews are the latest advancement in joint supplements.
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews offer a novel, highly palatable, and convenient alternative to glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Indicated for use in dogs especially in the early stages of joint discomfort
- Unique proprietary blend of ingredients
- Innovative use of egg shell membrane with proven safety and efficacy
- Highly palatable for optimal compliance
- Single-chew dosing for dogs of all sizes for a full 60-day supply
- Suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions because chews are free of gluten, sugar, shellfish, and salt
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews contain a unique proprietary blend of 5 ingredients:
- Zanthin-Natural Astaxanthin, a highly potent antioxidant for protection against free radicals and nitric oxide.
- Proprietary Hyaluronic Acid- A proprietary high-molecular weight glycosaminoglycan proven to be absorbed and distributed to connective tissues to support the viscosity of the synovial fluid.
- AKBA Boswellia serrata- A plant which contains pentacyclic triterpic acids that has been shown to support structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
- Biovaflex- Egg Shell Membrane, an innovative, new ingredient used in lieu of glucosamine and chondroitin, contains elastin, collagen, GAGs, Desmosine and Isodesmosine from chicken egg to support joint flexibility.
- Vitamin D3- for healthy bone function
- Provides rapid improvement in canine joint mobility
- Convenient once-a-day dosing
- Requires no initial loading dose
Directions for use:
Body Weight: >40-80 lbs.
Dose: 1 Chew Daily
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.