VIP Clear Fly Repellent Ointment - 2 oz.

No reviews



Usually ships within 1 Business Day


Add to Wishlist

Product Description

VIP Fly Repellent Ointment

by Veterinary Products Labs

Repels biting flies, for dogs and horses. Kills ticks on ears and between toes


03312016 08112016


Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Wash hands with soap and water after using.


Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, flush with water. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately

If Swallowed:

Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If on Skin or Clothing:

Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If in eyes:

Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.


Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-241-9545 for emergency medical treatment information.


Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. 

Directions for Use

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

To kill ticks, spread a light film on ears and between toes. Make sure ointment makes contact with ticks. Use before dogs enter tick-infested areas. Spread lightly on tips and edges of ears to aid in repelling biting flies, houseflies, and mosquitoes from these areas of the animal’s body. Repeat every 3 days, if needed. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication.


Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.


Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.

If empty:

Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

Related Products

Product Review