Chlorhexidine Disinfectant Solution
The VetOne Chlorhexidine Solution is an antiseptic and antimicrobial disinfectant which provides fast-acting activity against those commonly found on the skin. A non-toxic non-irritating agent possessing a wide range of antiseptic and antimicrobial activity against organisms which infect the skin, such as bacteria and fungi.
Directions for Use
Rinse skin area to be treated with Chlorhexidine Solution. Wipe away excess and pat dry with sterilized gauze or sponge.
Dilute: 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) of Chlorhexidine Solution per gallon of clean water.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. This product is not to be used in ears. If contact is made, flush immediately and thoroughly with clean water.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Keep container tightly closed when not in use.