Clean Ear with Aloe Vera
Cleans, Dries, Acidifies and Deodorizes. Soothes the Ear and Leaves a Pleasant Fragrance.
Creates an Ideal Environment for Healthy Ears.
No Rinsing Necessary.
- Cleans • Dries • Acidifies all in one step
- Creates an ideal environment for healthy ears
- Deodorizes as it cleans creating a pleasant fragrance in the outer ear
- Soothes irritated tissue with emollient activity
- Indicated for Use in Dogs and Cats
- Apply Liberally into the ear canal.
- Message the base of the ear.
- Allow pet to shake head.
- Clean excess with a cotton ball. If excessively dirty ears; apply 2-3 times daily over several days.
For maintenance of healthy ears.
- 1-2 times weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Always apply after swimming.
For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes
Aloe Vera Gel
SD Alcohol 40-2
Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate