Theracoat Skin & Coat Supplement
Improve the Overall Well-Being of Your Pets the NATURAL WAY with Theracoat!
Theracoat utilizes the abilities of natural ingredients such as phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylinositol, glycolipids, and complexed sugars to improve the appearance of your pet's skin and coat as well as improve their overall wellness. You will start to see results after just 30 days! Even if your pet does not have any dermatological problems, you will see results in the form of a fuller, shinier coat that is enriched with natural moisture.
The extract is a concentrated blend of phospholipids
Three major includes:
- Phosphatidylcholine (26%)
- Phosphatidylethanolamine (20%)
- Phosphatidylinositol (14%)
All three include a percentage of Omega 6 (Linoleic) and Omega 3 (Linolenic) in addition to choline, B vitamins and inositol. Linoleic acid composes 30% of phospholipids and linolenic acid composes 3.5% of phospholipids.
Role of Phospholipids
- Phospholipids are the key building blocks of cell structure and function
- Phospholipids help form the cellular membrane of every cell in the body
- Phospholipids metabolize to provide various other essential compounds to the body
- As the overall cell structure improves, the overall health of the animal improves, thus providing both a healthier internal system and external system. Organ health is a by-product of cellular health
Common Problems Related to Deficiencies of Phospholipids
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Sebaceous gland atrophy
- Poor wound healing
- Weakened cutaneous capillaries
- Lesions at mucocutaneous junctions
- Lack of hair re-growth
- Decrease in overall well-being
Expected Results with TheraCoat Supplementation
- Hair re-growth with enhanced coat luster
- Skin healing and regeneration
- Reduced skin and coat dryness
- Improved elasticity and suppleness
- Decrease in tear stains, ear discharge, and irritation
- Improvement in mobility and energy of older animals
- Increase in overall well-being
- Improved immune system
What Makes TheraCoat Unique?
TheraCoat contains precursor compounds, unlike most products that have refined fatty acids. All ingredients are naturally occurring in the body, therefore, no allergic reactions. Easy to administer, and pets love the taste!