Dogs repeat behaviors that are rewarded!
MannersMinder is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave at home and perform better in competition. By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests, and begging at the table. The system can also be used to train behaviors ranging from down/stay to coming when called and specialty skills such as contacts, place and go-outs.
The MannersMinder system was created by Dr. Sophia Yin, Veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist and world renowned expert on barking and on positive reinforcement training protocols for dogs. Dr. Yin is also the author of one book "How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves," and a groundbreaking textbook and DVD featuring 1600 photos, "Low Stress Handling, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats." She runs a behavior website and blog.
MannersMinder Product Features:
- Reward your dog’s good behavior instantly by remote control
- The Manners-Minder Remote works through walls and up to 100 ft away
- Use the MannersMinder to feed your pet a treat every few seconds or minutes to help teach dogs to be alone, crate train the dog, or teach to sit still while grooming
Train obedience commands such as "stay", "sit", "down", and "come here"
- Train your dog to behave around guests so they don't jump on them or bark
- Crate train or teach your dog to be calm when alone.
- The Manners Minder is ideal for preventing and working with mild separation anxiety.
- Train your dog to lay down politely instead of begging at the table.
- Train your dog to sit still while you groom them.
- Train the pet to do tricks.
- The dog bowl can accomodate different sizes of dog treats.
For more information on Dr. Yin & the MannersMinder system,click here.