SportDOG 1.0 GPS Tracking and Electronic Collar
SportDOG is proud to introduce TEK 1.0, the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears, or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking and training capabilities all in one system. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. The DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible E-Collar Module and GPS Collar come as separate modules that fit together on a single collar strap.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Adjust the scale from 100 yards to 75 miles or set the scale to auto
- Store up to 20 waypoints
- Backlit LCD screen
- Integral, tilt-compensated compass
- GPS functionality
- Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement
- Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet. GPS Collar is DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
- Instantly select stimulation, vibration, or tone
- Range up to 7 mile
- Expandable up to 12 dogs
- 20 hours of "on-time" per charge (E-Collar Module)