Vet Kem Fogger for Fleas & Ticks
Vet Kem Fogger kills adult fleas, hatching flea eggs, and ticks. PRECOR (s-methoprene), the ingredient in the Vet Kem Fogger, provides 30 weeks of protection by preventing eggs from ever developing into biting fleas. This product enables you to fill an entire room with insect-killing fog while you are away. For best results, use Vet Kem Fogger together with other Vet-Kem products for complete control of fleas and ticks.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. TURN OFF ALL IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS PILOT LIGHTS (SHUT OFF GAS VALVES), OTHER OPEN FLAMES, OR RUNNING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES THAT CYCLE OFF AND ON (i.e., REFRIGERATORS, THERMOSTATS, ETC.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
Use one container for every 6000 cubic feet of area (a room 30’ X 25’ with an 8’ ceiling). DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, CABINETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5’ X 5’ OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
- Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
- Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by the newspaper in the center of the room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around the area of release.
- Before activating, tilt can away from the face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
- After activating fogger, leave room or house at once. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow the treated area to air for 1 hour before returning.
- For best results, spot treat with a Vet-Kem premise product under beds, furniture, or obstructed areas where fogger mist may not penetrate.
Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.
Precautionary Statements - Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals - Caution
USE ONLY WHEN AREA TO BE TREATED IS VACATED BY HUMANS AND PETS. Harmful if inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Avoid contamination of food, foodstuffs, and food preparation areas. Leave room or house at once after activating fogger. If the pet is exposed to a wet surface, wash fur with soap and water.
IF SWALLOWED, Call a physician/veterinarian or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN/VETERINARIAN: May present aspiration hazard. IF INHALED, remove individual to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth. Get medical attention.
IF ON SKIN, Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected areas with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
IF IN EYES, Flush eyes with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Contact veterinarian if pets are exposed during application.
Physical Or Chemical Hazards
Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A HIGHLY FLAMMABLE INGREDIENT. IT MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION IF NOT USED PROPERLY. FOLLOW THE “DIRECTIONS FOR USE” ON THE LABEL VERY CAREFULLY.