FortiFlora Feline Nutritional Supplement
FortiFlora® is a nutritional supplement for cats and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage cats with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in kittens
- Antibiotic therapy
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your cat’s diarrhea.
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance.
Feed 1 sachet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Microorganisms (Min) (Enterococcus faecium)
||1 X 108 CFU/g
L-ascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C),
Vitamin E supplement,
sodium selenite. C-4583
C-4583 - Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.