Pet-Tinic Liquid Multivitamin
Pet-Tinic nutritional supplements contain iron, copper, and B vitamins for increased energy and quality of life.
Vitamin and Mineral Dietary Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Pet-Tinic provides essential vitamins and minerals for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens in a palatable, liquid form.
If your cat or dog suffers from poor appetite, inadequate diet, or health conditions that impair vitamin or mineral absorption, Pet-Tinic will provide them with the essential nutrients they are missing out on!
Benefits of Pet-Tinic:
- Contains a variety of important minerals and vitamins for health
- Available in a highly palatable liquid for easy administration
- Improves energy and quality of life
- Prevents and treats minor nutritional deficiencies
- Promotes liver health in animals
- Can be administered directly or poured onto food
- Not associated with side effects
Pet-Tinic is for animal use only. Do not give to humans. Keep out of reach of children. High doses of iron can be fatal in both animals and humans.
- Administer liquid directly into your pet's mouth or pour over food.
- Give dogs and cats 1/2 Tsp. per 25 lbs. of body weight each morning and night.
- Consult your veterinarian if your dog is pregnant, lactating, medicated, or suffering from any health conditions. The dosage of Pet-Tinic may require adjustment.
Frequency of Use:
Give Pet-Tinic twice daily, with one dose in the morning and the other in the evening.
Store Pet-Tinic at controlled room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Pet-Tinic helps treat and prevent some minor nutritional deficiencies in cats and dogs by supplementing daily diet with several important vitamins and minerals. This is especially beneficial for aging animals and for those with reduced appetites or health conditions that make it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from dietary sources alone.
Pet-Tinic is available over the counter.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals. Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Pet-Tinic is intended for use in dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens only. Not for use in horses or other animals. Not for human consumption.
Although Pet-Tinic is not usually associated with side effects or adverse reactions, individual sensitivities may occur and require veterinary attention.
Do not give this supplement to sick or medicated animals without first consulting your veterinarian.
Some supplements and drugs may interact with Pet-Tinic. Tell your veterinarian about any supplements or drugs your pet is taking before beginning supplementation with this product.