PetSafe Pet Loo Plush Replacement Grass
The synthetic grass pad is a replacement for the Pet Loo grass. The special fabric is specially designed for the Pet Loo, with small holes to allow your pet’s urine to properly drain into the waste container. The grass only needs to be replaced when you feel it’s necessary.
New & improved design! The synthetic grass hasn't changed, but the bottom of the mat is now thinner than the original replacement grass mat. The lighter, thinner material lets liquid drain through more easily for less mess and easier cleanup.
- Pet Loo replacement synthetic grass pad
- Special fabric with drainage holes
- Appealing to dogs because it feels like real grass
- Easy to keep clean—wipe daily with warm water and spray weekly
To clean up your pet’s waste, remove the waste container and dump the urine in your toilet or yard. The waste container holds 2 liters of liquid and is made of a material that reduces odor. For even easier cleanup, place a Pee Pod into the waste container. These disposable pods are lined with our Wee Sponge powder that solidifies into a gel when it comes in contact with liquid, effectively trapping urine and odors. For your pet’s solid waste, use a pooper scooper or a poop bag.
Does your dog lift his leg to mark his spot? Place a short vertical object like a disposable cup in the middle of the Pet Loo, then remove it once your dog is comfortable using the Pet Loo.
- Daily: Pour warm water over the grass to flush out extra urine.
- 2-3 times per week: Spray the Pet Loo and grass with Wee Care and allow it to dry.
- Weekly: Thoroughly spray the Pet Loo with Wee Care and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Remove the grass and wash down the entire unit with a hose, shower, or sink sprayer. Allow it to dry completely.