PetSafe Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier
The barrier transmitter, disguised as a rock in your landscape, sends a circular radio signal to your pet's receiver collar. When your pet enters the barrier area, they'll hear audible tones from the receiver collar followed by a safe, progressive static correction. The correction is delivered through the contact points of the collar that touch the pet's neck. The pet will quickly associate the correction with the area you've declared off-limits. Add an unlimited number of Pawz Away Extra Outdoor Barriers to fit your needs.
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-28"
- For outdoor use only
- Protect an area up to 16 feet in diameter with no wires
- Create a custom area up to 150 feet using boundary wires (not included)
- Progressive static correction - begins at the lowest level and increases to maximum in 3 seconds
- Time-out collar stops delivering correction after 15 seconds
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar and transmitter disguised as a rock to blend into your landscaping
- Transmitter uses 4 D batteries (not included); receiver collar uses two 3 volt lithium batteries (included)
- Add Extra Outdoor Pet Barriers and Extra Indoor/Outdoor Collars for any numbers of pets and protect areas
- Waterproof barrier transmitter (4 Alkaline D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof receiver collar with two 3 volt lithium batteries (included)
- Operating and training guide
- Test light tool