PetSafe Microchip Cat Flap + FREE! Buddy-ID MINI Microchip
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door is the perfect solution for giving your cat freedom to come and go while keeping unwanted friends outside.
The door reads your cat’s unique 15-digit microchip ID, and only allows access to the programmed pet – no more raccoons or stray animals in the kitchen.
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door can program up to 40 pet identities, great for multi-pet households.
The manual 4-way lock feature allows you to control your cat’s access, allowing you to lock it at night to keep your kitty safe inside.
This door is powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries and has an estimated 12 month battery life. The low battery indicator light will flash red when it’s time to change batteries.
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door will help give you peace of mind while letting your cat come and go freely.
- Selective Entry – Uses RFID to read your cat’s microchip, allowing your cat access without letting in stray animals—learns up to 40 identities; programmable collar keys are sold separately for cats without microchips
- Microchip Compatibility – Works with 15-digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can ask your veterinarian or local animal rescue
- Versatile Installation – Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC; metal, glass, brick and wall installation will require additional accessories (sold separately)
- Energy Efficient – Weather stripping and two magnetic locking points increase insulation and help keep out drafts
- Manual Lock – The 4-way manual lock allows you to control access of your programmed cats; set the lock to ‘In or Out’, ‘In Only’, ‘Out Only’ or ‘Fully Locked’
- Battery Powered – Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- Low Battery Indicator – Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon
- 4-way lock: in only, out only, open, and locked
Door Sizing Chart
Free with PetSafe Microchip Cat Flap!
Buddy ID ™ Mini Chip is recommended for all companion animals. Advanced technology and high-quality components come together in one tiny microchip.
Mini Chip – Mini Needle.
- Sharp stainless steel needle – half the size of regular standard microchip needles.
- Strong BioGlass by Schott®.
- Sealed with a Parylene® coating to ensure stability and lifetime performance.
- Six peel and stick numbered labels are included in each pouch.
- Comes pre-loaded in a 15GA stainless steel syringe.