Pala-Tech Joint Health Soft Chews
(Glucosamine HCl, Creatine & MSM)
A musculoskeletal supplement containing glucosamine hydrochloride, creatine monohydrate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) for use in dogs.
- Dietary supplement delivers the essential nutrients known to be beneficial to maintain healthy joints and muscles.
- Will help replenish joint fluids and optimize muscle strength, support, performance, and endurance.
- Provides the dog with more support than supplements focused only on the joint capsule.
Broader benefits deliver more value.
- Soft Chew dosage form is ideal for daily dosing.
- Convenient for the dog owner to administer.
- Dosed as a daily "treat" will strengthen the human-animal bond.
- Ensures consumption of the entire dose generating better clinical results.
- Can be used to “hide” other solid dosage forms, saving the dog owner time and money.
Specially formulated to deliver the highest levels of these essential nutrients.
Each Soft Chew delivers:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – 900 mg
- Creatine monohydrate – 750 mg
- MSM – 50 mg
Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable artificial roast beef and liver flavor to guarantee dogs will readily consume the supplement.
Improved daily dosing compliance generates better clinical results.
Increases client satisfaction and their relationship with their pet.
Flavoring is actually a hydrolyzed soy protein, so safe to use with food allergic dogs.
100% Palatability Acceptance.
Pala-Tech guarantees dogs will readily consume this supplement. If your client’s dog does not like the taste of this product, simply contact your authorized Pala-Tech Veterinary Distributor for a replacement product.
Professionally packaged in an easy-to-open, user-friendly container.
Contains 120 Soft Chews/container.
Provides a 4-month supply for a 60-100 lb. dog at the maintenance dose.
Alternative dosage forms ...Pala-TechTM Canine Joint Health Chewable Tablets and Pala-TechTM Canine Joint Health Granules...also available.