Zymox Oratene Oral Solution
by Pet King Brand
The patented Mutanase + Dextranase enzyme system has been added to Biotene Drinking Water Additive. Mutanese and Dextranase affect different glucan bonds in plaque biofilm. Together, they effectively inhibit and reduce plaque formation. By combining these enzymes with Biotene's antibacterial enzymes, a comprehensive oral care system is created.
Does your kitty have bad teeth and bad breath?
Oratene is a flavorless concentrate is added daily to drinking water to provide the safest, healthiest way to conveniently keep teeth clean and control bad breath without brushing.
- Contains natural Bio-Active Enzymes that effectively inhibit harmful odor-causing bacteria and remove plaque
- Rinseless formulation
- Should be used as part of a pet's daily oral care program
- Gentle formulation relieves, soothes and protects
- Non-species or age specific
- Pets will love the pleasant flavor
- Cleans and refreshes without burning
- Does not contain Xylitol, alcohol, chlorhexidine or chlorine compounds
- Convenient pump dosing system
- Enough for 60 days of water for average size dog
- 100% safe for daily ingestion, cannot over-dose
- Does not contain chlorhexidine, chlorines or alcohols
- Removes plaque while inhibiting odor-causing microbes
How to Use Oratene:
4 pumps/quart of drinking water for the first 2 weeks,
2 pumps/quart of drinking water to maintain
Glycerine, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Potassium Thiocyanate, Mutanase, Dextranase.
07172019 100919 081920