Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac Intra-Trac KC
(Bordetella + Parainfluenza Modified live + avirulent live Bordetella bronchiseptica)
Nobivac Intra-Trac KC (Progard-KC) is for dogs 3 weeks of age or older.Nobivac Intra-Trac KC (Progard-KC) is for protection against parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC is a modified live intranasal vaccine containing attenuated canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica avirulent live culture for the vaccination of healthy susceptible puppies and dogs for prevention of canine infectious tracheobronchitis (“kennel cough”) due to canine parainfluenza and B. bronchiseptica.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Remove the needle and administer 0.4 mL into one nostril.
- Because of the small dose volume, an applicator tip is not required for administration of the vaccine.
- Studies to evaluate the onset of immunity have established that the vaccine aids in the prevention of disease due to B. bronchiseptica 72 hours after vaccination in 8 week-old puppies.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Order syringes separately.