Due to carrier delays, we will only ship vaccines on Mondays or Tuesdays. To receive same-day shipping, please place your order before 10:00 A.M. CST. Any orders placed after 10 A.M. will be shipped on the next available Monday or Tuesday.
Vaccines MUST ship a Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air service with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in shipment. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) day for processing.
Nobivac Intra-Trac 3
(Bordetella + Adenovirus + Parainfluenza Modified live + avirulent live Bordetella bronchiseptica)
Features & Benefits
Modified Live Virus, Avirulent Live Culture.
For use as an aid in control and prevention of disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
The vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 1ml of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies.
- Standard dose is 1ml administered intranasally.
- For 1ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1ml sterile diluent or for one 0.5ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5ml sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
- Give intranasally.
- For small dogs and puppies, a 0.5 ml dose may be prepared by mixing 0.5 ml diluent with standard, full dose of powder.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Requires mixing.
- Applicator tips are included.
Order syringes separately.