Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac Canine 3-DAPv
Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parvovirus, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS
Proven 3-year vaccine that offers comprehensive protection against 3 highly contagious canine viruses.
Features and benefits
- Provides broad coverage against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2), and canine parvovirus (CPV)
- Challenge studies in dogs showed 100% protection over 3 years against distemper, adenovirus, and parvovirus1
- Used formulation containing CPV STRAIN 154®, able to override maternal antibodies at an early age1,2
- Serologic tests demonstrated high antibody titers throughout the 3-year post-vaccination isolation period1
- Manhattan strain of CAV-2 was used to confer protection against canine infectious hepatitis caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (CAV-1) without eliciting the adverse reactions associated with CAV-1 vaccines1
- Protects against the commonly spread canine distemper virus
- Protects against all field strains of CPV currently seen
- Prevents both infectious canine hepatitis caused by CAV-1 and infectious tracheobronchitis associated with CAV-2
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs for the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus, and as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by adenovirus (both infectious canine hepatitis and infectious tracheobronchitis) for up to 3 years following initial and booster vaccinations
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older
Administration and Dosage
- Initial 1-mL dose given by subcutaneous route to healthy dogs as early as 7 weeks of age
- 1-mL booster doses given every 3 to 4 weeks until 12 weeks of age
- Dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3–4 weeks apart
- Revaccination every 3 years with a single dose thereafter
- Available in a 25 x 1-mL dose