Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv ia s combination vaccine for vaccination of healthy dogs against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospirosis, and disease caused by canine coronavirus infection.
7-way protection in a single convenient dose.
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine.
- Canine vaccine containing parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
- Canine parvovirus type 2b protects against all field strains currently seen.
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies. Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks. The last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age.
- No reversion to virulence.
- Onderstepoort-type distemper strain, proven efficacious for over 50 years.
- Exclusive feline enteric coronavirus with proven immunogenic protection against canine coronavirus challenge.
- Lyophilized L. canicola and L. icterohaemorrhagiae provide broad protection with added stability and convenience
Dosage and Administration
Inject 1 dose (1 mL) SQ or IM.
Initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
Repeat at 2-4 week intervals until dog is 12 weeks of age.
A minimum of 2 doses are required for primary immunization.
1 dose annual revaccination.
Formerly known as Galaxy® DA2PPvL+Cv