Due to carrier delays, we will only ship vaccines on Mondays or Tuesdays. To receive same-day shipping, please place your order before 10:00 A.M. CST. Any orders placed after 10 A.M. will be shipped on the next available day.
Vaccines MUST be shipped via a Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air service with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+L2
(Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine, Modified Live Virus. Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin)
Features & Benefits
- High-titer, low-passage parvovirus vaccine.
- Contains canine parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
- Parvo fraction overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies.
- Shows no reversion to virulence.
- Contains Onderstepoort-type strain of canine distemper virus, proven efficacious for more than 50 years.
- L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, components provide convenient, broad protection against leptospirosis.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+L2 is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus. It is also indicated as an aid in the prevention of disease and mortality caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, Data indicates that corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
Dosage and administration
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.