Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv
( Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine Modified Live and Coronavirus Killed..)
Features & Benefits
- High-titer, low-passage parvovirus vaccine.
- Contains canine parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
- Parvo fraction overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies.
- Shows no reversion to virulence.
- Contains Onderstepoort-type strain of canine distemper virus, proven efficacious for more than 50 years.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus and coronavirus. Data indicates that corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
Dosage and administration
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
(Formerly Galaxy DAPPv+Cv)
Order syringes separately.