Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv
(Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine Modified Live and Coronavirus Killed)
Features & Benefits
- High-titer, low-passage parvovirus vaccine.
- Contains canine parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
- Parvo fraction overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies.
- Shows no reversion to virulence.
- Contains Onderstepoort-type strain of canine distemper virus, proven efficacious for more than 50 years.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus and coronavirus. Data indicates that corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
Dosage and administration
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
(Formerly Galaxy DAPPv+Cv)
Order syringes separately.