Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
ON SALE - PRICE REDUCED
NobiVac Canine DAPPv
(Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine, Modified Live Virus.)
DAPPv Features & Benefits
- High-titer, low-passage parvovirus vaccine.
- Contains canine parvovirus type 2b, the most prevalent field strain of parvovirus.
- Parvo fraction overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies.
- Shows no reversion to virulence.
- Contains Onderstepoort-type strain of canine distemper virus, proven efficacious for more than 50 years.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus. Data indicates that corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
• Store at 2° - 7°C.
• Do not freeze.
• Do not mix with other vaccines.
• Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
• Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
Order syringes separately.