PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door
Imagine a pet door installed behind a couch or in a utility room. The Wall Entry Door can be installed in interior or exterior wall materials 4-3/4" to 7-1/4" thick, including siding, stucco, and even brick. Add an extension tunnel for deeper walls. This pet door features 2 flaps, one in the inner frame and one in the outer frame, for improved energy efficiency.
View door cut-out dimensions chart
Small children can pass through the door.
Read Entire Statement
- Double-flap system insulates for energy efficiency
- Plastic frame with durable plastic telescoping tunnel
- Easy, do-it-yourself, flexible installation in almost any wall
- Slide-in closing panel included; additional closing panel (sold separately) can be used for added insulation
Which Replacement Flap Do I Need?
The new model uses the Freedom Replacement Flap. The old model Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door uses the Classic Replacement Flap. If you're not sure which version door you have, compare your door to the picture below. On the new model door:
- The flap is secured with 3, 4, or 5 screws at the top of the flap frame.
- The inner white frame is flat and nearly flush with the main brown frame, with no major grooves.
- The bottom of the flap has a thin, black weather sweep without ridges.