Liquid Health K9 Glucosamine for Dogs
25% of all dogs will develop joint mobility issues of some kind. For younger dogs, Glucosamine and Chondroitin are an easily absorbed natural substance that may stimulate the production of proteoglycans which help maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues. MSM promotes general good health. Supplements in a liquid form are shown to absorb more quickly & efficiently than tablets, offering faster results.
- Superior Value - Lasts longer than our original formula, same great price
- Has 62% more glucosamine
- Has 50% more chondroitin
- Contains Opti-MSM
- Ultra-purified and distilled to provide the purest form of sulfur needed for structural integrity of joint cartilage.
- Standard MSM is tested for lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury at 10ppm. OptiMSM is tested at 1,000 to 10,000 times greater sensitivity to insure less than 0.01 ppm to .001 of these contaminants.
Intended for use with dogs and horses to help maintain joint comfort and function
- Shake well before administering
- Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- Refrigerate after opening
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture
Under 10 lbs - 1 teaspoon (1/6 oz.)
10-24 lbs - 2 teaspoons (1/3 oz.)
25-49 lbs - 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.); 1 teaspoon in P.M. (1/6 oz.)
50-100 lbs - 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.); 2 teaspoons in P.M. (1/3 oz.)
Over 100 lbs - 3 teaspoons in A.M. (1/2 oz.); 3 teaspoons in P.M. (1/2 oz.)
Active Ingredients per Fluid Ounce
|Glucosamine HCl (shellfish)
|Chondroitin Sulfate (beef and/or porcine)
|MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane 99.9%)
|Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)
|Inactive ingredients - 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Vegetable Glycerin
- For use in Dogs
- Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives
- Some settling is normal
- As with any natural product, color and taste may vary
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Our products are made with Natural ingredients, the color and taste may vary from bottle to bottle, and batch to batch. The outcome of the color will depend on the raw ingredients, and the season that we get it in. So the color may range from clear-amber to dark-amber. Colors of raw materials can vary due to climate, season, or weather conditions. Our products are manufactured in a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. You can rest assured that our products contain what they say they do on the label.
I get the same calls every day when the formula is clear, light amber, dark amber, dark like oil. When we got the last kilos of ingredients in we knew right away it was going to be a dark formula. We could add artificial colors to the formula. But the owner wants to keep it all natural. He said we will just have to put up with the calls every day.
Director of Sales and Customer Service
Liquid Health Inc.