Vaccines MUST be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air with a cooler & ice packs. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. Any vaccine order processed Thursday without next day air shipping or any vaccine order placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. Contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Nobivac Intra-Trac 3/ADT
(Canine Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine)
Features and Benefits
Intra-Trac® 3/ADT is recommended for use as an aid in the prevention of disease associated with canine parainfluenza virus,Bordetella bronchiseptica and canine adenovirus type 2 infection in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
WHEN TO VACCINATE
Vaccinate dogs intranasally at 3 weeks of age or older. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
- Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
- Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
- Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
- Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- The vaccine is now ready to use.Applicators and tips are included.
- Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
- While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator.
- Do not inject; for intranasal use only.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.