Frontline Plus is a monthly topical flea and ticks preventative for cats. Frontline Plus kills 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 18 hours and 100% of all ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Frontline Plus contains an insect growth regulator, S-methoprene, which kills flea eggs and larvae. It’s effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the Lone Star tick and the Deer tick (the major carrier of Lyme disease). (3 Pack = 3 doses = 3 months.)
How it works:
Frontline Plus contains fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide and slow-acting poison that disrupts the central nervous system of fleas and ticks and S-Methoprene, an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae. The active ingredients are stored in the sebaceous glands and are wicked out of the hair follicles and continuously re-applied to the coat for long-lasting, waterproof protection.
FRONTLINE Plus provides long-lasting, effective control of fleas and ticks on your cat and dog as well as in your home:
- Frontline Plus kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours
- Frontline Plus continues killing fleas for an entire month or more
- Frontline Plus remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed
- Frontline Plus is gentle enough for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older
- FRONTLINE Plus - the Vet's #1 choice for flea and tick control
- Recommended for cat owners who want the most complete flea and tick control available.
FRONTLINE Plus is ideal for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older. Not only does FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours. It also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family.
FRONTLINE Plus completely breaks the flea life cycle by effectively stopping the development of new fleas. And, FRONTLINE Plus kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
(5+) 02082019 101719 072420