Fish Zole Forte
500mg - Double Strength
by Thomas Labs
Fish-Zole Forte exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria.
Fish Zole is useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera and mysobacterial group (gill diseases, chondrococcus).
All of the ingredients in Fish Zole Forte are pharmaceutical grade quality.
- Add one tablet (500 mg) into aquarium for every 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours.
- It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments.
- While the duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
- To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
Keep out of reach of children.
Fish antibiotics are for aquarium use only.
Intended for ornamental fish and/or ornamental organisms,
Not intended for use with fish that are intended for human consumption.