Duralactin Feline L-Lysine,
32.5 mL Syringe
by Veterinary Products Labs
- Safe for all cats & kittens of any age
- Can be used with any drug treatments
- Does not irritate the digestive system
- No negative impact on liver or kidney functions
Duralactin L-lysine is a vet recommended supplement that can be used as a long term therapy, without the undesirable side effects of some drugs. Duralactin L-lysine is completely natural, relying on it’s unique active ingredient, MicroLactin® to alleviate cellular inflammation.
Duralactin L-lysine is safe for any age kitten or cat. Including pregnant and nursing females. Duralactin L-lysine has no negative long term effects that can be present with long term use of steroid or NSAID mediacations.
Duralactin L-lysine may be used in addition to other medications.
Duralactin is Vet Recommended for:
- Respiratory disease
- Feline acne
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic idiopathic interstitial cystitis
04292016 07272016 05022017
Each 2.5 ml dose delivers:
- L-lysine, 250mg
- MicroLactin®, 200mg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, 162 mg
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids, 72.5mg
MicroLactin® is a patented milk protein concentrate from the milk of hyperimmunized cows.