DOUXO Chlorhexidine + Climbazole Mousse
Antiseptic Leave-On Treatment for Pets
Gentle mousse formulated with Phytosphingosine – salicyloyl (0.05%) – Climbazole 0.5% - Chlorhexidine (3%)
- Chlorhexidine has a strong bactericidal and bacteriostatic activity on the Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Climbazole is an imidazole compound active on most fungi and yeasts (Malassezia pachydermatis).
Phytosphingosine – salicyloyl is a pro-ceramide that helps restore the skin barrier, and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Dogs and cats:
Topical and adjuvant management of superficial and severe skin conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine and climbazole.
This no-bathing leave-on Mousse makes treating a fun time together.
Aqua, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl, Climbazole, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate, Laureth 23, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance.
External use only.
- Brush the hair, apply on dry coat.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the animal.
- Do not rinse.
- Let air dry.
- Apply as often as necessary.
- Brush coat thoroughly.
- Apply on dry coat.
- Dispense one or two pumps in the hand and then apply the foam on the animal.
- Massage into the hair coat in order for the product to reach the skin.
- Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding eyes and mouth.
DO NOT RINSE. Let air dry.
- Once dry, the animal may be brushed again to bring luster.
Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs
12- 88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs
Over 89 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs
Dosage can be doubled for long-haired dogs.
Apply as often as necessary.
It is usually recommended to use in combination with DOUXO® Chlorhexidine+Climbazole Shampoo, bathing on day 1 and applying the mousse on day 3 and day 6.
Repeat for 2 to 3 weeks.