DMSO Gel 99.9% Purity
DMSO reduces inflammation by several mechanisms. It is an antioxidant, a scavenger of the free radicals that gather at the site of injury. DMSO also stabilizes membranes and slows or stops leakage from injured cells
DMSO has the ability to pass through membranes, an ability that has been verified by numerous subsequent researchers. DMSO's ability to do this varies proportionally with its strength--up to a 90 percent solution. From 70 percent to 90 percent has been found to be the most effective strength across the skin, and, oddly, performance drops with concentrations higher than 90 percent. Lower concentrations are sufficient to cross other membranes.
DMSO is the resulting by-product from the manufacture of pulp and paper. It has been used for over 100 years and is harmless when used with the proper precautions.
CAUTION: May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Forms a water molecule in the body which is easily excreted
- Acts as a free radical scavenger
- May reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis
- Has an odor that can be dissipated with aloe and mint flavor
- May be used for insect bites, acne, neuritis, neuralgia and shingles
- Pyrogen Free, Acetone Free; 99.9% Pure