Miconazole and chlorhexidine aid in the treatment of moderate to severe fungal and/or bacterial skin infections
Potentiated with the antibacterial activity of TrizEDTA
Plus epidermal barrier repair therapy with the addition of ceramides
Formulated for use in dogs, cats and horses.
2% MICONAZOLE: a synthetic antifungal used to prevent and treat fungal skin infections
2 % CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE:
- Generally used as adjunctive therapy for bacterial skin infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Considered to have residual effects and can remain active on skin after rinsing.
- Bacteria and fungi do not develop resistance toward chlorhexidine gluconate.
- TrizEDTA (tromethamine USP, disodium EDTA dihydrate):1
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic potentiating activity
- Blocks the Pseudomonas efflux pump
- Potentiates chlorhexidine and antibiotics
- Disrupts the bacterial cell wall by chelating metal ions making the cell wall more porous CERAMIDES: aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.