CoproBan for Dogs Soft Chew
by PRN Pharmacal
CoproBan is a chewable roast beef flavored coprophagia deterrent. Conveniently packaged as a 3-gram soft chew tablet in an individual blister pack, CoproBan contains MSG, a known coprophagia deterrent, and Cellulase to assist in the breakdown of fiber.
- No more messy powder residue left in the food bowl.
- No more uncertain dosing.
- And no more bad habit!
- CoproBan may also be fed to cats to deter litter box feeding.
- Ensure the pet has access to fresh water and is well hydrated.
- A convenient, easy to use, roast beef flavored soft chew used to deter coprophagia.
- CoproBan may be fed to cats to discourage dogs from raiding the cat litter box.
Directions for Use:
For dogs and cats Less than 40 lbs - feed 1/2 soft chew with each meal.
Over 40 lbs - feed 1 soft chew with each meal.
Feed 1/2 soft chew for every 40 lbs thereafter.
MSG, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, natural and artificial flavors from dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, soy lecithin, salt.