Composure For Dogs and Cats
New updated package - same great product!
Composure™ Bite-Sized Chews come in a palatable chicken liver flavor and offer support for pets exposed to increased environmental stressors.
Simply the best calming formula we have found. We use it on all our pets.
A calming support formula recommended for pets exposed to increased environmental stressors.
When pets can’t adapt to stress it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, frayed nerves, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling or shivering and destructive or aggressive behavior.
Composure helps alleviate stress-related behavior problems without affecting your animal’s personality or energy level. It can be used daily or when extra help to relax is needed.
It contains a combination of factors not found in other calming formulas such as a calming complex from colostrum, L-theanine and thiamine (vitamin B), all of which address stress and calming.
COMPOSURE Bite-Sized Chews are for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally- induced stress. It is an advanced formula that contains a combination of factors, not found in other calming formulas, that support balanced behavior.
Complex works synergistically with the L-theanine in this formula to promote relaxation and cognition in dogs.
- L-theanine supports calming and relaxation and the reduction of irritability and low mood states. L-theanine has been extensively researched for its ability to reduce stress, anxiety and unwanted behavior.
L-theanine is a naturally-occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of the neurotransmitter glutamic acid. It helps the body produce other calming amino acids such as dopamine, GABA and tryptophan and helps bring certain neurotransmitters into better balance. Studies on L-theanine showed that dogs reduced
- C3TM - Colostrum Calming Complex is isolated from colostrum proteins which have a calming effect on animals. These bioactive proteins have been found to support cognitive function and stress reduction. The Colostrum Calming anxiety-related behavior without adverse effector drowsiness; dogs were alert, playful and calmer than expected given their situations.
- Thiamine helps manage stress and reduces irritability. Thiamine (vitamin B1) has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and soothe anxious animals. A lack of thiamine can cause mental confusion, muscular weakness, muscle spasms, nervousness and weight and appetite loss during periods of stress.
Composure does not contain any herbal ingredients (Kava Kava, valerian, St. John’s Wort, etc.) or L-tryptophan. Its ingredients do not cause addiction, drowsiness or impaired motor skills.
- Changes to environment
- Boarding or kenneling
- Veterinary or grooming visits
- Holidays and parties
- Boredom or separation anxiety
- Moving or traveling
- Fireworks and thunderstorms
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Chew:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .134 mg
C3™ (Colostrum Calming Complex) . . . . . . . . 22 mg
L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) . . . . . . . . . .21 mg
26-50 lbs: 1 soft chew daily.
51-100 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 soft chews daily
This product can be used either as needed or on a daily basis for ongoing support. During times of increased stress:
It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.