Blood Clotting Suspension
Clotisol Blood Clotting Suspension is the original-formula used as an aid to stop bleeding in animals caused by minor cuts and wounds. Clotisol can be used effectively in nail trimmings, tail docking, ear cropping and on other minor bleeding sites.
- Effective Hemostat - stops most minor bleeding immediately
- Protectant - acts as a "first aid" application while covering and protecting lesions
- Proven - original formula used with success for years
- Multiple Uses - nail trims, beak trims, ear crops, minor cuts and wounds, tail docks, dogs and cats, birds, exotics
- Versatile - used by veterinarians, groomers, aviaries, breeders, pet owners and others
Shake well before using. To stop bleeding, apply a liberal amount directly to wound. If bleeding does not stop, consult a veterinarian.
Ferric Sulfate, Aluminum Sulfate, Collagen Protein and Chlorxylenol in suspension.
Spill-proof 2 oz plastic squirt-top bottle