C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Rinse
Dental rinse for cats and dogs to help fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath fast.
Contains chlorhexidine gluconate, cetylpyridinium chloride, and zinc as active ingredients in an oral rinse formulation for use in cats and dogs to help fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath fast.
- A soothing, refreshing solution that quickly covers and rinses the entire mouth
Delivers antibacterial action and superior plaque prevention
- Unique combined formulation of chlorhexidine gluconate and zinc produces well-known antiseptic activity.
- Ideal for cat and dog owners who either can’t or won’t brush their pet’s teeth.
- Effective in helping maintain oral health and fighting plaque when used daily with or without brushing.
- Freshens breath fast with cetylpyridinium chloride.
- Available in 8 oz bottles with unique, bent-stem applicator.
- The point-and-squeeze application makes it easy for pet owners to rinse their dog or cat’s mouth after each meal.