Bene-Bac Plus Gel for Birds & Reptiles
FOS & Probiotics Gel for Birds & Reptiles
Bene-Bac® Plus Bird and Reptile Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms and is recommended any time a bird or reptile experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of birds and reptiles
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for birds when hand feeding or weaning from hand feeding
- Use with growing and mature birds and reptiles when they are subjected to changing nutritional or environmental conditions or after antibiotic therapy
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans
- If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persist consult your veterinarian
Directions for Use
Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/4 to 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning.
Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
Under Adverse Conditions: Use 1/2 gram (small species or 1 gram (large species). Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food.
Maintenance: Use 1/2 gram (small species) to 1 gram (large species). Use weekly by placing in mouth or on food to maintain a healthy micro flora.