Anxitane® (L-Theanine) Chewable Tablets
Relieves the Stress for your Pet WITHOUT the Drowsiness!
Anxitane Chewable Tablets are designed to significantly reduce stress levels in your pet. And, as a bonus, Anxitane is non-sedative. This means your pet doesn't get drowsy at all! Anxitane also helps reduce signs of fear and anxiety.
As a nutraceutical, it is an attractive alternative to pharmaceuticals for first intention treatment. It is a safe choice—there are no known side effects and does not cause drowsiness. There are no known interactions with other therapeutics.
Anxitane Tablets have excellent palatability, which optimizes compliance—clinical trials in the field showed a 94% acceptance rate in dogs and cats.
Anxitane® (L-Theanine) Chewable Tablets for dogs and cats promote relaxation in pets exhibiting nervousness, anxiety or responding to environmentally-induced stress. Anxitane Tablets are Suntheanine®, a pure and neurologically active L-Theanine in a chewable form.
Anxitane Tablets are particularly useful for long-term use in anxious pets. Anxitane should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results can be observed. If a pet's condition worsens or does not improve, the pet should be re-evaluated by a veterinarian.
Situations where Anxitane Tablets could help:
- Fear on walks, fear of people, fear of other animals
- Anxiety or stress associated with a change in family situation or environment.
- Anxitane reduces anxiety and cohabitation problems in cats
- Episodic fear (grooming, car travel, veterinary visits..)
- Fear of noises (thunderstorms, fireworks....)
- Decrease anxiety, making it easier for animals to learn
- Help keep pets calm and relaxed. Does not cause drowsiness (non-sedating).
How to Recognize an Anxious Pet:
Often shown signs of fear
- Shakes, trembles, panting
- Growls or barks while backing up
Signs of Anxiety
- Easily startled
- Licks one paw continuously
- Panics whenever he/she goes outside
- Can't be left alone
Why is it important to take action as soon as possible?
- A pet who experiences frequent anxiety or fear may be suffering
- If treatment is delayed, the problem becomes worse over time
- Stress and anxiety can lead to aggression
- The risk of illness is greater (skin, digestive, heart disease, etc...)
L-Theanine (Suntheanine®). Found naturally in green tea whose calming properties are well documented. L-Theanine increases GABA (inhibitory neurotransmitter) levels. GABA regulates neuronal excitation in the central nervous system (CNS).
Two Sizes for Easy Dosing:
||1/2 tablet twice daily
|Dog less than 22 lbs (10kg)
||1/2 tablet twice daily
|Dog 22.1-55 lbs (10-25kg)
M & L
|1/2 tablet twice daily
|Dog over 55.1 lbs (25kg)
M & L
|1 tablet twice daily
Minimum course of treatment: 2 months. The majority of pets will respond by the second week.
There are no known interactions with other therapeutics. No known side effects. Has excellent palatability.
(4) 01172019 04112019