Advita Probiotic Powder for Dogs
Advita is a Probiotic Nutritional Supplement Powder for Dogs created with a pre-biotic inulin and multi-strain probiotics to help maintain digestive health.
BENEFITS OF ADVITA:
- Contains guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bacillus coagulans) and pre-biotic inulin
- Total Microorganisms: 2 x 108 (200,000,000) colony forming units/packet.
- Is micro-encapsulated for better stability.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal microbial balance and health.
- Is highly palatable for dogs in an easy-to-tear package for pet owners.
- Contains Vitamins A, E, and C.
SUGGESTED USES FOR ADVITA:
- As a daily supplement to maintain appetite and digestion.
- To maintain normal stool consistency in dogs and puppies.
- Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, deworming and more.
- During diet changes or boarding/traveling.
By: Vet One