Advantage Yard and Premise Spray
Tired of being "Bugged" when you are trying to enjoy life on your deck or patio? Do you want to keep bugs out of your house rather than try to kill them inside your house?
Advantage Yard and Premise spray is the easy answer to getting rid of these pests!
Kills insects around the perimeter of your home, on your deck and patio.
Kills Ticks and Deer Ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
Lawn flea and tick control:
- To kill fleas and ticks harboring in lawns and backyards.
- For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying.
- Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent.
- Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants.
- Kills on contact the Ixodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease.
Keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
Economical to use
- 32 ounce treats up to 16,000 square feet
Easy to use
How to use the Ready-To-Spray System
- Connect sprayer to hose and turn on water.
- Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position, and spray.
- To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
- When finished, relive water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized, then turn back to OFF.
- Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.
By Bayer Animal Health