Activyl for Cats and Kittens
Cats and their owners all want something that's really effective at getting rid of fleas! Now you can offer them Activyl -a highly effective innovation in flea treatment that works through bioactivation- a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power.
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide.
It works differently than other flea-control insecticides, killing adult fleas and breaking the flea life cycle. Plus it can be used on cats from as young as 8 weeks of age.
02112016 06272016 05082017
- Innovative active ingredient and mode of action.
- Effective flea protection demonstrated in fleas from multiple areas.
- Fast-acting. Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting. Kills fleas for a full 4 weeks.
- Breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents reinfestation.
- Approved for use on kittens at least 2lb and 8 weeks of age and older.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
Activyl uses indoxacarb, an innovative flea control that uses a novel mode of action to kill fleas.
Activyl® is the latest innovation in monthly spot-on flea control for cats and dogs. The active ingredient in Activyl® is indoxacarb with a novel mode of action and no known flea resistance. Activyl® stops fleas from feeding, kills adult fleas and flea larvae, and inhibits flea development in the environment.