Activyl for Cats and Kittens
Cats and their owners all want something that's really effective at getting rid of fleas! Now you can offer them Activyl -a highly effective innovation in flea treatment that works through bioactivation- a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power.
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide.
It works differently than other flea-control insecticides, killing adult fleas and breaking the flea life cycle. Plus it can be used on cats from as young as 8 weeks of age.
02112016 06272016 05082017
- Innovative active ingredient and mode of action.
- Effective flea protection demonstrated in fleas from multiple areas.
- Fast-acting. Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting. Kills fleas for a full 4 weeks.
- Breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents reinfestation.
- Approved for use on kittens at least 2lb and 8 weeks of age and older.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
Activyl uses indoxacarb, an innovative flea control that uses a novel mode of action to kill fleas.
Activyl® is the latest innovation in monthly spot-on flea control for cats and dogs. The active ingredient in Activyl® is indoxacarb with a novel mode of action and no known flea resistance. Activyl® stops fleas from feeding, kills adult fleas and flea larvae, and inhibits flea development in the environment.
Step 1: Application
Activyl spreads through your pet's skin and coat.
Step 2: Contact and Ingestion
When a flea lands, it takes up Activyl (no bite required).
Step 3: Activation
Enzymes inside the flea change Activyl into its fully active form.
Step 4: Flea-Free
The flea is soon unable to feed, becomes paralyzed and dies.
NOTE: At the beginning of Phase 4, fleas become disoriented and move in the coat of your pet, which makes them more visible to you. These fleas stop feeding, followed closely by paralysis and death.