Bladder Strength for Dogs
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of factors that work together to improve bladder control, strengthen bladder muscles, improve bladder emptying, and provide anti-microbial support. It is especially helpful for female dogs after spaying and for senior dogs to help maintain bladder health and control. It is a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet.
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
Pumpkin Seed Powder has been used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
- Phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels.
- Rehmannia Glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function, and healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males.
- Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles.
- Soy protein extract contains isoflavones that provide
- Corn Silk Powder contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
- Saw Palmetto Extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone.
- Olive leaf Extract supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract.
- Vitamin B supports normal urine output and bladder function.
- Bladder Strength for Cats is a palatable fish flavored chewable tablet and
- Bladder Strength for Dogs is a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet.
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet:
Pumpkin Seed Powder 150 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder 150 mg
Wild Yam Extract 150 mg
Soy Protein Extract 100 mg
Corn Silk Powder 60 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 60 mg
Olive Leaf Extract 50 mg
Vitamin B6 25 mg
brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.